You can also create an event by quickly clicking the Create button.
- Open Google Calendar on a computer.
- Click the Create button in the top left corner.
- Enter the name of your event.
- Edit the date or time of your event. You may need to uncheck the box for All day to add a start time.
- If you have multiple calendars, you can choose which calendar to add your event to by clicking the Calendar drop-down menu.
- If you'd like, you can add more details, edit notifications, or invite people to your event.
- When you're done, click Save at the top.